Welcome to Carne Diem, a home to some of the best meat recipes from around the world. With an emphasis on recipes that can be cooked on your grill or smoker, we have you covered from burnt ends in Kansas City, to Braai in South Africa.
Some of our newest and most popular meat recipes. These tried and true recipes have been proven to bit a hit.
- Trompo Al Pastor Tacos on Your Grill
- Japanese Teppanyaki On Your Grill
- Bone Marrow Compound Butter
- Smoked Pernil- Puerto Rican Roast Pork Shoulder
- Cochinita Pibil on your Grill or Smoker
- Beef Tallow and Herb Crusted Prime Rib
- Greek Grilled Shrimp with Basil-Orange Orzo
- Mahi Mahi Tacos with Chipotle Crema and Mango Salsa
A collection of the best beef, steak, and roast recipes from around the world. Some of the best beef recipes for your grill or smoker.
See more Beef Recipes→
The newest recipes from Carne Diem. This is all of our newest content, fresh off the presses. With new recipes added weekly, there is always something new to try.
- Bloody Mary Seasoned Bacon
- Smoked Miso Black Cod: Misoyaki Butterfish
- Homemade Sage Breakfast Sausage with Fresh Herbs
- Banoffee Pie with Caramelized Bananas
- Skullzone (Halloween Pizza Stuffed Skulls)
- Spicy Palestinian Shatta: Middle Eastern Hot Pepper Sauce
- Tempura Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
- German Kasespätzle with Bacon
The full list of all of Carne Diem's pork recipes from around the globe, to cook on your grill or smoker. From ground pork to pork chops, it can all be found here.
See more Pork Recipes→
From the sea to your grill, here are some of the best seafood recipes from around the world to cook on your grill or smoker. From shrimp and shellfish to whole fish recipes, it can all be found here.
See more Seafood Recipes
Some of our favorite International recipes have received a facelift. Check our what's new here. We are constantly updating and improving our posts to give you the best experience and the best recipes possible.